A Denny’s Cook has a “Guests First” attitude, preparing food to set recipes following brand standards for proper food temperature and presents it on a great looking plate, all while maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment.
• Honors guest requests for special orders.
• Correctly calls the wheel.
• Cleans, completes side work, and organizes supplies as required.
• Monitors waste and other food cost controls.
• Willingly assisting other team members without being asked.
• Provides total guest satisfaction.
As a Denny’s Manager, you provide more than a meal for your guests. You provide an experience that goes way beyond taste. This is about how they feel when they’re your guest – from the time they walk in the diner, to the time they leave.
• Overseeing restaurant operations execution and management of staff
• Demonstrating a strong commitment to hospitality and guest satisfaction